POOL & BEACH RULES
No lifeguard on duty; swim at your own risk.
Children under 16 are not permitted without parental supervision.
Pool hours are from dawn to dusk (9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. or 7.00 pm).
Shower before entering pool.
Running, diving and unnecessary noise are prohibited.
No glassware in or around the pool.
No food or drinks in the pool.
For their own health and safety, children under the age of 3 are NOT permitted in the
large pool, only in the kiddie pool and must wear swimmies NO DIAPERS
All electronic devices must be used with earphones.
Violation of these rules will result in a fine, suspension or expulsion.
- All chairs will be available for use by owners and guests staying at the Aruba Beach Club Resort beginning
at 6:00 a.m. until sunset and from 8:00 a.m. to sunset for owners and guests staying at the Casa Del Mar.
- Between 5:00 a.m and 6:00 a.m. anything left unattended under a hut will be removed.
- Chairs and huts can only be reserved at 6:00 a.m. by a towel supplied by the Aruba Beach Club Resort.
- Beginning at 9:00 a.m. security will check to see if huts with beach towels are unattended. At 11 a.m.
security will recheck all huts and if still unattended all items will be removed.
- For security reasons, sleeping is not allowed overnight on chairs at the pool or on the beach during the
hours from sunset until 6:00 a.m. No bed linens (blankets, sheets, bedspreads, pillows) or bathroom towels are
permitted to be removed from the rooms and used at the beach or by the pool.
Owners and guest are reminded that towels can be exchanged once a day at the towel station.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE RESORT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY VALUABLES REPORTED LOST.
Kindly be advised that due to the size of the pool no rafts or floats are allowed in the pool. The above
measures are to ensure the maximum enjoyment for each and everyone of our owners and guests.